Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ahhh...Italy....dispatches from last summer


So, I went to Italy last summer for the first time, and had an amazing time with my friend and travel buddy Raegan (my roommate in Boston for 7 years). Though I haven't published in a while, I haven't been totally silent. I blogged old school while in Italy. I hurried into the Borders Express at Logan right before boarding my flight to Rome...and searched...and searched...and searched some more before finally finding a set of notebooks. Maybe a little fancier than I would have preferred, but still I was feeling the need to write...so I did. About Venice, about Florence, about trains, my gut instinct to respond in French no matter what language is posed to me. And finally, here are the results...

No comments:

Post a Comment