Thursday, December 6, 2007

Return to France

I'm heading back to the land of crepes and nutella for breakfast! the land of moules-frites, steak-frites, and just frites. It's my return to Paris, to Rennes, and Mont St. Michel, my most favorite spot in France. I'm leaving on a jet plane in January...not the most ideal time for frolicking on the banks of the Seine, but still it's away from North America, and away from home. A few days away from the madness of everyday life as an archivist.
I'm most looking forward to returning to Paris, and seeing everything that I missed the last time. I'm a step above being a naive backpacker, and definitely a few flights from the Ritz. I'm making lots of lists, of all the things I want to squeeze in...how can I resist being a master planner?
The Eiffel Tower at night, Sacre-Coeur, a return visit to the Musee d'Orsay. All on the list. Et bien sur, a return visit to Rennes.
Just have to get the backpack fixed...need an emergency trip to Freeport
Too much to think about....ahh....

No comments:

Post a Comment